Terms & Conditions:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Website, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by the Website or otherwise.
By submitting Content to the Website for inclusion on your Website, you grant the Website a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, the Website will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, the Website has the right (though not the obligation) to, in the Website’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in the Website’s reasonable opinion, violates any the Website policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in the Website’s sole discretion. The Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay the Website the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify the Website before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to the Website in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay the Website the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. The Website reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to the Website.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by the Website to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free the Website services. All support will be provided in accordance with the Website standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Website has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, the Website does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. The Website does not have any control over those external websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to an external website or webpage, the Website does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As the Website asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify the Website in accordance with the Website’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The Website will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The Website will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Website or others. In the case of such termination, the Website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to the Website.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from the Website to you any of the Website’s or third party’s intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Website. The Website, the Website name, the Website logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Website or the Website’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any the Website or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. The Website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. the Website may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. The Website may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your the Website account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by the Website if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from the Website’s notice to you thereof; provided that, the Website can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. the Website and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither the Website nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Website, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to the Website under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The Website shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Website, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Website and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of the Website, or by the posting by the Website of a revised version.
By using the the Website site, you forever waive all rights to making claims of damage or harm of any kind, no matter how extensive, whether personal or business, whether foreseeable or not.
Governing law: This website complies with Australian Consumer Law so in the unlikely event that a dispute arises which cannot be resolved between the parties, the matter will be dealt with under the laws of Canberra, Australia. In the event that you become the prevailing party in a legal dispute, you expressly agree to pay for any and all costs associated with the dispute including legal fees, collection fees, investigation fees and travel costs. The arbitration shall take place in Canberra, Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; the Website may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The Website owner makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. The information presented here was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted, however such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate. The site owner makes no claims about the results of using the information on this site. While there are many natural health principles that are widely accepted, each person is different and what works for others may not work for you. Please use common sense and do further research as needed. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- The site owner and any authors published here (unless otherwise indicated) do not claim to be experts in any field we write about. Any suggestions given are general and advisory in nature only. Use of any of the information or products provided here is your sole decision and responsibility. The site owner will not be held liable to you, the site visitor, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- As a website visitor, subscriber, member or customer, you expressly agree you do not have the right to go to court or have a jury trial, nor to engage in pre-trial discovery, nor to participate in any class action related to material on this site. The arbiter’s decision will be final and binding.
- Unless you have entered a written contract with the Website owner, you have no right to use any information contained herein in any public or commercial setting. By visiting the site, you agree that any such use is unlawful. This prohibition applies to any and all of the content, including but not limited to text, images, underlying code, invisible pages, and other intellectual property or copyrighted material. Framing the contents of this site in any other website is expressly prohibited.
- By using the site, you accept that the Website owner carries no responsibility for damage to software or computers in the event that corrupting code or data is transmitted from the site to your computer. You accept that you interact with the site, including any advertising or banners or pop-ups, at your own risk. Similarly you accept that downloads from this site are entirely at your own risk. This website makes no warranty that downloads are free from malware, worms, viruses or other computer-corrupting code.
- By using the site and its components, you forever waive all rights to making claims of damage or harm of any kind, no matter how extensive, whether personal or business, whether foreseeable or not.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product/s or information.
- Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use any of this site’s products or information.
It is stated that, for legal purposes, the contents of this website and any associated emails are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other body.